IMPORTANT: You need to do this before we can get you started with your portal!
There are two online payment options, Paypal and Paysafe, Paypal offers one time payments only, whereas Paysafe allows for recurring Credit Card Payments.
For both options, to receive payments from your clients via Virtuagym, you will need to create a merchant account.
For Paypal, please complete the application form by clicking here
For Paysafe, please complete the application form by clicking here
As a Virtuagym client, you'll enjoy discounted rates on all transactions with Paysafe. Please have the following information at hand:
Requirements for Paysafe Online Application
Business Trading Information
- Legal name: Registered name of business
- Company name: DBA (Doing Business As) trading name
- Business Number: 9-digit number
- AMEX merchant Number (if you have one)
Business Owner Details
- S.I.N Social Insurance Number
- Driver’s license Number
- Transit Number: 5-digit for your business bank account
- Institution ID: 3-digit for your business bank account
- Bank Account Number
After completing the registration process, Paysafe will take about 2 - 3 days to verify your account.
Once your account has been verified, the integration process between Paysafe and Virtuagym will be reviewed during the onboarding process.