There are three ways in which your client’s bank details can be added to the system.
Manually adding the client’s information through their profile
If your client has any missing or invalid bank details in the system, you may want to add this information yourself, to do this, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Clients and Staff module in your side-bar menu.
- Search for the client in the search field.
- Click on the Edit details button located in the left column.
- Scroll down to the Address data and Bank Details sections.
Here you need to enter the client’s address and billing information in the corresponding fields.
Keep in mind that the routing number must be 9 digits
Account number should be between 4 and 18 digits
Purchasing a Product via the Webshop
With Direct Debit now enabled, the client can add their billing information directly through the webshop. Once the client has accessed your Virtuagym webshop, they’ll follow the process outlined below:
- Click on the product or service they wish to purchase.
- Check the Terms and Conditions, and make sure to select the Direct Debit payment method. And click on the Checkout button.
- The client will then be prompted to fill in their address and billing details and lastly, complete the payment process. This information will then be stored in the system for all future billing.
Client updating or adding manually their payment details
If your client has already made a purchase through the webshop, and just wants to update their payment details, they can do this directly through their profile on the web portal.
For your clients to change their payment details, they can follow the steps below:
- They’ll have to log in to their web portal.
- Click on the down arrow next to their name, located at the top right corner.
- Click on the Club Account Info option.
- Once there, click on the Payments tab, then click on the Show content button.
- Enter their password in the password field.
- Next to the Direct Debit option, click on the pencil icon.
- Enter all the missing or outdated information.
- Mark the checkbox I confirm that I am authorized to set up Direct Debit payments.
Once they have completed all these steps they can click on the Save button and the information will automatically be updated in the system.
If you want to be notified about changes in their payment details, you can add your email address in System Settings > Coaching & Apps > Client Settings > add your email to "
If you need any further assistance with this process, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com