Processing Direct Debit invoices for the first time? In general, the process looks like this:
- Ask a SEPA ID at your bank and put it in System Settings > Financial information
- Go to Financial App > Download SEPA File from Virtuagym with outstanding invoices
- Send the SEPA file to your bank & wait 3-6 days for the bank to process
- Bank will return the CAMT-file (result of the debiting)
- Upload the CAMT-file in Virtuagym to process which invoices have been paid and which payments failed
Here is a step-by-step plan of the complete process:
1. SEPA ID
1 a. Contact your bank ask for a SEPA ID at your bank and put it in System Settings > Financial information
2. SEPA DOWNLOAD
2 a. Go the the Financial App
2 b. Select 'Outstanding' & 'Direct Debit'
2 c. To download the SEPA file, select the period (this month, last month, this year, etc.) and select all outstanding invoices
2 d. Options > download as SEPA:
2 e. Go to Created Downloads and check your SEPA batch. Select FRST if it's your first SEPA batch, RCUR if it is the following.
2 f. After checking, click on DOWNLOAD FILE. Now it is ready to send it. Keep in mind: do not click on Finish yet, click on finish when your bank approved the SEPA download.
3. Send SEPA file to bank
3 a. Your SEPA file is checked, you can upload it in your bank (ask your bank if you need help)
3 b. If you bank approved the file, go to 'Created Downloads' and click on 'Finish'
4. Bank sends you the CAMT-file
4 a. Should be an .xml file, save it on your computer
5. Uploading CAMT-file
5 a. Go in the Financial App to Created Uploads to upload the file (.xml file)
5 b. Review the results and submit if everything is correct
5 c. The failed payments will now be registered as 'outstanding' and will be debited in the new SEPA batch again.