When you create a membership, you may want to use credits. To learn more about using credits in a membership, read this article.
Once you have saved the membership, with its associated credits, you can assign the membership to your clients. Once a membership is assigned to a client, the corresponding credits will be added to the clients' account.
You may want to change the number of credits a client gets within that membership.
You can adjust a membership as you wish, however you need to be mindful of some important points.
When you add new credits:
Adds credits to all NEW and ONGOING contracts. If you turn on renew, new credits will be assigned for the following renewal period.
When you adjust credits:
- To change the number of credits: these will be applied to all NEW contracts but can affect some ONGOING contracts as well. Please be careful! If you want to change the credits for only NEW CONTRACTS, we recommend that you create a new membership and make the existing membership inactive. This way, you make sure Ongoing Contracts are not affected, and only New contracts contain the change.
- Turn on renew: will be applied to all ONGOING and NEW contracts for the next renewal period.
- Change amount of renewal credits: changes nothing, will apply to the next renewal period.
- Turn off renewal: the next renewal period will be turned off.
When you create unlimited credits:
- Create new credits with unlimited amount: will apply right away for all ONGOING and NEW contract
- Change existing credits to unlimited: remove credits completely, save membership, go back and add unlimited credits.
With the last option, it is very important to remember that you will need to remove those credits completely first, to wipe clean the client's accounts. After that, they will be able to receive unlimited credits. If you do not remove the credits first, a client may receive "Unlimited&5 credits".