In a gym, it is not unusual to offer several discounts to for example; students/children/seniors. In our system, it's not necessary to create a whole new membership, but you can add multiple discounts when creating a membership. You decide per contract which of those discounts (if any) applies to that client.
To add a discount to a membership, you follow these steps:
1. Go to business settings > memberships.
2. Create a new membership or edit an existing one and go through step 1.
3. At step 2, you add the discount(s). Make sure you notice the percent/fixed price/certain amount option. You can also indicate if a discount is temporarily available or is only applicable for the first month of the membership.
4. Assign the membership to a client through their client profile, click advanced options.
5. Choose the discount that applies to that client.
What is good to know is that a discount is never automatically added to a contract, it will always need to be added manually.
tags: business settings, membership, new membership, discounts, add discounts, reduction, reduced fare