Sometimes it happens that a client that is training with you, is doing this through a certain company. This means that company will need to be invoiced for the client. Sometimes it even happens you have to invoice multiple clients through the same company.
To deal with sending an invoice to a company for one client, follow these steps:
1. Go to the client's profile in clients and staff.
2. Edit their details, add a business by clicking on yes at "business?".
3. Create an invoice. When you email/print this invoice, you will see the business information is included.
If you need to invoice multiple clients through a company in one invoice, follow these steps:
1. Add the company as a client in your system.
2. Create an invoice and make sure each product contains the information of the specific client.
Make sure you send the invoice to the right email address when emailing it through our system (you get a notice where you can change the email address when clicking "email).
tags: clients and staff, client profile, business, company information, invoice company, sponsor