At the bottom you see a bar with 'Advanced Options'. If you click on it, advanced options will open.
What can you do with these options?
- You can add a repeating image in the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- No margin menu bar. This enables to show the logo completely from the bottom to the top of the menu bar.
- Meta title is visible in search engines and in your browser. If left empty, the default text is: xx Online Fitness.
- The meta description is visible in search engines and on Facebook. Example: join xxx in New York, Chicago, or Boston for only $29 a month. We offer personal training, yoga, spinning & more! If left empty, the default text is: join xxx today and get in shape.
- Pick your favicon. This is the little icon the title bar of your browser that's displayed next to the page title. You can match it to your branding - e.g. if your menu bar is green, you can pick a green icon.