In Virtuagym it's possible to suspend contracts, for example, if a client goes on a holiday, is injured or is gone for a long time. You can give the client a period of suspension. In order to suspend a contract follow the steps below:
- Go to the Clients Staff app, click on the relevant client. Click on the "Products" tab. Then, click on the membership you wish to suspend.
- In the top right corner, you will see a drop-down that says "Options," from there select "Suspend contract".
- A window will open, where you can fill in the start date, end date of the suspension and the reason. Also, you can indicate whether the suspension of a contract involves costs.
- After this, you can see that the suspension has been added, along with the number of days of the suspension and the cost. Also, the status of the contract will change from "Active" to "Paused".
It's important to know that:
The contract end date will change depending on the number of days of the suspension period.
The cost of the pause will be summed to the next invoice that's generated after the suspension is added.
- If the pause has a duration of less than a month, the following invoice will have a discount on the days the contract was paused for, plus the cost of the pause.
- If the contract has a pause of a complete month or more, the system will generate an invoice with a total value of 0.00.
- If the end date of the pause is not entered, the system will continue to generate invoices with the import of the membership until an end date is entered. Then the system will calculate the import of the pause and generate the relevant invoices.
During the pause of the contract, if the membership has credits, these will not be assigned to the client during the period of the pause.
It's possible to edit or delete a pause in the contract. Once the pause has ended the contract will change status to "Active", the invoices and credits will also continue to generate automatically to the client.